Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Season's greetings!

Hi there, I’d just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Hope you’ve been having a nice time. We’ve had a very pleasant family time. And now I’m just chilling with a glass or two (more) of wine before bedtime.

As far as the writing goes, I’d hoped to have my next book out by now, but I was far too optimistic with the time-frame when I last posted about it. It’s just such a pain having to try to write around a ‘proper’ job, and I’ve been too busy and tired to get the project across the finishing line yet. So I’ve set myself a more realistic target of a publication date at the end of January next year. I think it’s a strong story, novella length again, and I hope you’re going to really enjoy it. And very soon too. : )

But although I haven’t been able to finish the novella yet, I’ve been able to write some short stories and it looks like I may also be able to publish a collection of these at some point in the next few months too.

So, keep watching this space. Thanks for dropping by. And cheers! Happy Christmas!

No comments: