Sunday, 30 October 2016

And what does my black man get for his awakened, enlightened status? [from AfroerotiK]

And what does my black man get for his awakened, enlightened status?  I give him my special kind of hot, sticky, sweet, wet, loving that makes his toes curl up and his eyes roll back in his head.  I know he likes me to ride his face.  That’s right, he lays down and I grab a seat, right on his mouth.  Slowly, cautiously at first, I begin my slow, steady grind.  I use his mouth to rub all my sensitive spots, from my clit to my hot wet hole, to my ass and back again.  I take advantage of that tongue.  I’ll grab his head and hold him tight and fuck his mouth with my punany until it’s squirting, dripping, filling his mouth with my juices and I’m physically and sexually drained.

No comments: